Choose Com-Com for value-for-money server and storage parts and maintenance.More Details
Centera OverviewThe Centera is an EMC product aimed at the archiving market. Centera content remains non-rewritable throughout a specified retention period.
Com-Com have been supporting Centera systems for many leading organisations since 2009 and can provide blue-chip references from customers in Europe and North America.Benefits of EOL support with Com-Com
- You will benefit from greatly improved ROI by continuing to sweat your assets
- You can lower your OpEx with reduced maintenance support costs
- You can reduce or defer your CapEx
- You will have an extended window in which to plan, procure and implement a refresh of your technology in line with your business requirements
Additional Products, Services and Expertise for Centera:
Com-Com are also able to offer a range of specialist tools, services and expertise to help optimise data management on your EMC Centera Storage Infrastructure. When the time is right we are also there to help with planning, sourcing and implementing the right solution for your organisation going forward.
- Centera consultancy, assessment and reporting services. Analysis of your data for compliance, capacity, utilisation, health and data management possibilities with options reported for cost effective improvements.
- Optimisation services including data synchronisation and data deletion.
- Supply, installation, configuration and maintenance of additional current generation Centera nodes/cubes.
- Specification, supply and implementation including fast, complaint migration of large data volumes to other enterprise complaint solutions such as new generation Centera, VNX, Atomos cloud or other platforms.
Parts, Upgrades and Complete Arrays
|Listed below are EMC's designated End of Service Life dates (see EMC's Powerlink for official release and EOSL dates), but Com-Com continue to supply parts, upgrades and complete arrays extending the life of equipment, providing greater ROI and freedom for customers to decide their own budgetary and migration timetables.|
With Europe's largest inventory of quality EMC hardware, Com-Com provide immediate availability for all Centera parts. EMC qualified sales and engineering professionals can provide help with everything from the specification through to the installation, configuration and on-going support.
On-site hardware maintenance
support (some dates may be estimated)
|EMC CENTERAG3 CENTERA Generation 3 Storage Engine||2011-03-31||2018-03-31|
|EMC CENTERAG4-1.2TB CENTERA Generation 4 - 1.2TB Storage Engine||2013-02-28||2020-02-28|
|EMC CENTERAG4-2TB CENTERA Generation 4 - 2TB Storage Engine||2013-02-28||2020-02-28|
|EMC CENTERAG4-3TB CENTERA Generation 4 LP - 3TB Storage Engine||2014-02-28||2021-02-28|
|EMC CENTERAG4-4TB CENTERA Generation 4 LP - 4TB Storage Engine||Unknown||Ongoing|
|EMC CENTERAG4-8TB CENTERA Generation 4 LP - 8TB Storage Engine||Unknown||Ongoing|
|EMC CENTERAG4-12TB CENTERA Generation 4 LP2 - 12TB Storage Engine||Unknown||Ongoing|
Hardware and software maintenance for the CenteraWhether or not your EMC End of Service Life has passed we can continue the support for your Gen 1, 2, 3 or 4 system.
We've been maintaining mission-critical IT systems for more than twenty years and we understand that your storage systems are the backbone of your business, accordingly our service levels are of the highest standards in order to keep your data on-line.
Centera Configuration and expansionEMC Centera: no-single-point of failure Redundant Array of Independent Nodes (RAIN) architecture.
Each cabinet must contain a minimum of 4 nodes up to a maximum of 32 nodes.
Capacity is added in two-node increments and these nodes are configured as storage nodes and/or access nodes.
Each node has an instance of the CentraStar operating environment.
Centera upgrades and options
|EMC||100-580-053||Centera G4 - 2TB Storage Node (4 x 500Gb)|
|EMC||100-580-539||Centera G4 LP - 3TB Storage Node (4 x 750Gb)|
|EMC||100-580-573||Centera G4 LP - no drives|
|EMC||100-580-589||Centera G4 LP - Centera Engine 4TB 4x1TB|
|EMC||118-032400||Centera G3 - 1.2TB Storage Node (4 x 320Gb)|
|EMC||100-580-007||320Gb Disk Sled Assembly for Centera G4|
|EMC||100-580-054||500Gb Disk Sled Assembly for Centera G4|
|EMC||100-580-540||750Gb Disk Sled Assembly for Centera G4 LP|
|EMC||100-580-590||1Tb Disk Sled Assembly for Centera G4 LP|
|EMC||100-580-694||2Tb Disk Sled Assembly for Centera G4 LP|
|EMC||118-032399||320Gb Disk Sled Assembly for Centera G3|
|EMC||100-580-008||24 Port Layer 3 GBE NCS Switch for Centera G4 / G4 LP|
|EMC||100-580-500||24 Port Layer 3 GBE NCS Switch for Centera G4 / G4 LP|
|EMC||118-032073||48 Port Cube Switch for Centera G3|
|EMC||118-032398||48 Port Cube Switch for Centera G3|
Centera products and services
- Com-Com hardware maintenance service
- Com-Com TAG (telephone advice and guidance) software support
- Centera data migration services
- Centera assessments and health checking
- Third Party monitoring and management software for Centera
- Refurbished parts and upgrades
- Hardware purchase and disposal