Crown Commercial Services - RM 1058Com-Com understand the IT requirements of various public sector bodies and organisations which is why we are seen by many, as the IT experts and supplier of choice in relation to their IT requirements.
We have gained extensive IT expertise within the public sector where we have long been at the forefront of helping our customers run more efficiently while continuing to deliver their services to their stakeholders by maintaining their IT hardware, server infrastructure, storage and other IT related services.
In addition to our proven core capabilities and successful track record in helping our public sector customers ranging from Academies, Ambulance Trusts, Centralised Government, Councils, Fire and Rescue Services, Housing Associations, NHS Trusts and Hospitals, Police, Schools and Universities, we are proud to be participating as a supplier within the following Public Sector Framework listed below:
- Technology Services - RM 1058 (Lot 5 - Infrastructure and platform, maintenance and support) administered by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS).
- Manage all library infrastructure hardware and software operations, including server and storage systems
- Support production applications, whether open source, developed in-house, or third-party
- Breakfix - focused on servers and storage
- Platform support and maintenance is the management of hardware and software architecture in order to allow applications to operate
- Platforms can include one or several of the following hardware and/or software components:
- - Hardware architecture
- - Operating Systems
- - Programming languages and frameworks
- - Runtime libraries
- - Application servers
- - Databases
- - Other middle-ware products
Lot 5 covers the following areas: