Join an established, friendly team
To apply for any of the following jobs please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
IT Sales - Server MaintenanceThis is a great opportunity to work for a fast-growing London-based company in the IT service industry.
We sell server and storage hardware and maintenance. As a result of continued sales growth, we are looking to recruitanother successful sales person with proven industry experience and knowledge of IBM servers and storage.
The successful candidate will be required to generate their own sales leads and bring in new business, inaddition to handling incoming enquiries and leads passed on from the telesales team. You will be expected totalk knowledgeably about the equipment and our services with the customer, produce accurate and detailedquotations and follow through to close the deal. Thereafter you will act as the account manager for thecustomer and there is an element of recurring commission associated with this. You will be expected to meetand exceed quarterly sales targets.
The role is office-based but you will be expected to travel out to client sites nationwide, as required.
Opportunities exist for direct end-user sales and channel development.
- Grow maintenance revenues
- Lead generation and new business development
- Following up incoming enquiries
- Account management
Person Specification & Skills
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a high degree of drive, good organisational skills and a "can do" mentality
- Minimum 2 years industry sales experience with proven record of success
- Knowledge of IBM servers and storage essential
Salary & Rewards
- Basic salary circa £30k subject to experience
- Generous commission scheme for new business
- Additional commission for retaining business
- The company rewards success